Friday, October 18, 2013

...& Warm Woolen Mittens

We both rise early, before the dawn, for no particular reason.  Neither of us has to work today, so that's good b/c I suspect we might have to take a nap later!  HA!!
 
I opened the front door (thinking I may have left my water bottle out there when I returned from my run last nite) and what to my wondering eyes should appear?
 
Well, not what you are thinking...exactly!  ;)
 
Our first Colorado snow!
 
Yep ~~ there before me is a white blanket where just yesterday it was green! 
 
What better way to get ready for the sunrise than to lightly bundle up, throw on my trusty pink rainboots and head to Einstein Bros Bagels for a baker's dozen plus 2 Pumpkin Walnut!  We enjoyed a couple bagels (plus some leftover eggs & potatoes) with our free Starbucks coffees brewed at home.  All while watching the movie "Brave" that we checked out from the Longmont library earlier this week.  Perfect Friday morning!
 
Happy Weekend! 
 
BTW, it will be back in the 60's tomorrow, so Fall hasn't left us in Winter's icy grip just yet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog