Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rockin' It

I worked the bar today, even during a bit of an afternoon rush, and rocked it!!  Got mad props from my Partner baristas!
 
I still have plenty to learn, like all the daily cleaning routines, but it's coming together and I am only into my 2nd week ~~ with most of this time spent in training!!!  Woot!  I "treated" myself to a tall 2-pump Soy Caramel Brulee latte, a flavor which hasn't yet been released for customer-consumption, that I made myself, I did, I did! 

I also made it to the fitness room for a 3.2 mile run before dinner!  Ahhhhhh!!!  Feeling accomplished.  Working on working exercise into my week no less than 3 times and preferably 4, as before.
 
More great news:  Chris has been contacted by 2 different departments at CU Boulder for interviews!  He contacted both and has heard back from one who is working on scheduling the interview for next week!  Fingers crossed!  CU Boulder is what we came all this way for! 
 
I will have to do some "work" tomorrow nite under the full moon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog