Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Proud Moment

We learned of Longmont Pride accidentally.  We decided that we would make a quick stop uptown before heading to watch the Boulder County Bombers roller derby at the fairgrounds last nite. 
 
Upon our arrival, we are asked by a photographer if he could take our photo for a local gay organization's Facebook page.  Of course!!!  Even tho, I am not a fan of having my picture taken.
 
We check out some of the vendors and cruise by the DJ booth, where some Queens are on the mic, chatting about some raffle of which we know nothing and are wondering how we get in on it.  As we head around the corner to the rest of the booths, we pass that same photographer.  It is at this time he asks me, "Are you a fitness model?"  I look at him, stunned, smile and say, "Model?!?  No.  A fitness instructor."  He then asks if I want to be one (a model) and gives me his card! 
 
WOW!!!  That makes me feel pretty damn good, I must say! 
 
All the hard work & effort I put into my exercise commitment is visible to others!
 
Now, I have no idea what, if any, connection this guy might have to REAL fitness modeling!  And I don't even know if I will contact him.  But just the knowledge that he saw me and thought "fitness model" is a proud moment for this gal! 
 


2 comments:

  1. Heeelllllooooo.....
    I tried to take your "professional" picture at the gym and you kept putting me off.
    I saw it back then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Sandra!!!!!!!!! I know, I know! Thank you for calling me out! Want to do something when you are here??? I can unpack my gloves!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog