Thursday, March 6, 2014

Today's Gift

Today, in Colorado, we are going to hit almost 70 degrees!!  The temp and precipitation will change come tomorrow, so I MUST be outdoors today!
 
As my mom (and now my husband) says:
"Get out there and blow the stink off ya!"
 
I think I'll take that advice!

Well...here it is 2:45 and I don't think we even hit 50 degrees!!!  The sky has been overcast, so the sun has not been able to bring the predicted warmth, I guess.  I wanted to head to Boulder to walk Pearl Street Mall and sit outside at B&N, but that doesn't seem like it's on my horizon any longer.  I just don't get how these weather people keep their jobs when they can be soooo wrong!  I should probably catch the weather reports on three channels and then take an average!  Sheesh! 

4 comments:

  1. awe, sorry your plans didn't pan out, but I have a feeling better weather is coming. I'll take 50!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had simply gorgeous weather yesterday, Sunday!!! Today, expecting the same...before a 30 degree drop and rain-to-snow tomorrow! We have been taking advantage when it comes our way!!

      Delete
  2. Those mountains will do it to you every time. Prepare for everything, but get out there and blow the stink off of ya, hehe
    Trix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say how happy I am for the sunshine out here! It helps with personal gloom and definitely makes the cooler days warmer. I can't wait to take the plastic off all the windows and the slider, so that I can let in the breeze, especially on the sunny days when I am staying home!!!

      Delete

Search This Blog