Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quick Thanx!

Not gonna dwell on this topic, but it popped into my head this morning and inspired me to write.
 
When you move, especially somewhere that you know no one, you know you will be letting go of much of your "previous" life, right?  You know you won't be able to maintain direct face-to-face friendships & relationships, right?  Before you leave, many of the people in your soon-to-be previous life are sad to see you go, say they don't know what they will do without you, wish you well, etc., etc. 
 
Then, oh, what's that sound?  Crickets...
 
Some make it pretty easy to sever the ties.  Not that they are toxic, but they don't seem to want to work on maintaining a relationship.  You discover that they weren't really a friend, but more a situational contact. 
 
It's okay! 
This process defines the best and shakes out the rest! 
 
For those of you who have remained with me, thank you!  I truly appreciate your Friendship.  

2 comments:

  1. You didn't think you were taking everyone, did you? Loves ya lady! The Trixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knew they couldn't be with me physically! Some who have not remained in contact with me, virtually, were a surprise. Others, not as much. It is a little disappointing, but I can let them go. You, my dear Trixie, I knew would be with me, spiritually & virtually. There are so few and I am fully grateful!

      Delete

Search This Blog