Friday, January 31, 2014

My "Little Indulgences" List

A reader, and close friend, asked that I share my complete list of little indulgences, which I referenced here.
 
Call an old friend
Buy a bouquet
Exercise
Take a leisurely, scenic walk
Car wash
Cook a new food
Plant something new
Buy new bras and panties
Wear jewelry in your hair
Go vintage clothes shopping
Buy expensive chocolates
Host a party where guests bring gifts for charity/shelters
Try a new restaurant
Light incense and meditate
Try a new wine or ice cream flavor
Add vanilla extract to your hot chocolate
Make your own stationary
Walk thru the woods or by water
Write a children's book
Go to the theatre
Get an affordable cosmetic treatment
Have a yard sale
Lie in the backyard for 30 minutes
Take a nite class
Have your teeth whitened
Listen to classical music
Take photographs of subjects of interest
Polish toenails with glitter or jewels
Drink mimosas
Buy a glamorous wig
Buy new glasses or sunglasses (maybe strikingly different than your norm)
Go to a museum
Write a letter of gratitude
Buy a new pillow and/or sheets
Get a massage
Read
Eat outdoors
Do a hobby
Take a mental health day
Donate to a charity
 
So, there it is!  I have done many of these, without even realizing they are on my list.  Perhaps I committed them to memory!  Perhaps this list is more "me" than I knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog