Thursday, January 2, 2014

365 Days of Gratitude

Happy New Year!  WOW!!  It's 2014!!! 
 
A couple of my girlfriends have decided to start a gratitude jar and asked me to participate. 
 
I have placed a clear vase on my bedside table, along with paper and pen, so that I can write something each nite before going to sleep!  We can write about an activity, a gift, a reward ~ the big & the small ~ anything that made us happy, grateful, fulfilled, blessed. 
 
I suspect I will have to either get something larger or remove the papers periodically because my vase isn't very big!! 
 
The plan is to read them at the end of this year as a reminder of the good things we experienced in 2014!   
 
Would you like to join us???


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your joining us in this venture. I like the idea that I go through the day seeking out and acknowledging all of the daily gifts and reasons to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! There are usually more than one I could add to my jar!! It will be interesting to read them and remember some of the things we did and to remind ourselves how good, overall, things are.

      Delete

Search This Blog