Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lucky Me

I just have to give a big shout-out to my wonderful hubby who is giving me the gift of time!
 
While I am taking a bit of a sabbatical here in Colorado, he gives me no grief!
 
While I search for myself, a new direction, something more...he supports me, both financially and psychologically.
 
While I spend my time at home or the coffee shop reading & writing, he encourages my budding author aspirations.
 
And, for now, I happily fulfill the housewife duties to pull my share. 
 
This move has been exactly what we expected, and, yet, not.  The things over which we have had some semblance of control, we are spot-on.  The other things, like the freakish weather, well, those we have ridden out. 
 
I look forward to the next 2 weeks of Chris being off from work and we get to hang together from sun-up to sun-down!  I've missed him! 
 
Love you, Wolfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog