Friday, November 8, 2013

Library Finds

I just finished the 3rd installment of the Matthew Corbett series by Robert McCammon, Mister Slaughter.  As good as the first 2!  McCammon's books are not for the faint of heart...for the content and the length!  These are BOOKS! 
 
While returning Mister to the library, I picked up the 4th book, The Providence Rider.  Can't wait to see what mystery Matthew is to uncover, what dangers he will encounter, what details McCammon peppers throughout the tome.
 
If you like historical fiction and/or mysteries, you should begin with Speaks the Nightbird.
 
I also see that another of my favorite authors, Joshilyn Jackson, has come out with her newest book, Someone Else's Love Story.  That is at the top of my list when I return to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog