Friday, December 26, 2014

31 Gifts ~ Day Twenty-Six


Day Twenty-Six: Scent
 
Find a new fragrance for 2015. 
 
I’m not saying you have to replace your favorite, your signature, scent, but pick something different to mix it up once or twice a week. 
 
It’s a great time of year to try this as there are gift packages galore.  You can get the cologne and lotion (they say layering fragrance helps it to last longer); a full-size and purse-size perfume; maybe all 3!! 
 
Me: I am harkening back – WAY back.  I am on the hunt for Love’s Baby Soft.  I don’t even know why.  Just one day recently, knowing that I was soon going to be fragrance-less, I thought, “Oh, I would really like a bottle of Love’s Baby Soft!”  Would you believe I am having the hardest time finding it?!?  Checked several Walmarts and Targets, with no luck!  I didn’t see it at Big Lots.  I then discovered we have a Kmart in our area….my last resort, otherwise, I thought, I will have to give it a whirl on the interwebs.  And guess what?!?  A Solstice miracle!  I am now the proud wearer (once again) of what, for many of us, was our first perfume!!!  It makes me smile just to spray it on!!!
 
And smiling really is one of my favorites! 
 

2 comments:

  1. a blast from the past...glad you were able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty funny, isn't it?! I can't really figure out why it was nagging at me to buy it! It was fun to search for it and it still has the most lovely, soft scent! It would be a great bed sheet spray, too! :)

      Delete

Search This Blog