Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Fitting Finale

One of my all-time, all-time favorite movies, hands down, is "Practical Magic"!  I will watch it any time of the year!  But, of course, Halloween season is the best time!

I can recite almost the whole thing! 

We own the handmade coffee cup and silver spoon from the movie that Sandra Bullock's character, Sally, stirs with her magic!

Yes, we love it THAT much!!!!

So, it is perfectly fitting that the last book I check out from the Crown Point Community Library is Alice Hoffman's "Practical Magic".

I started to read it right away and without any surprise there are already differences btwn the movie and the book.  It will be fun to compare.  Usually, I prefer the books to the movies, but nothing can diminish my admiration for the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog