Friday, July 19, 2013

What to Eat Now: Watermelon

I would eat watermelon everyday if it was available! 

Not kidding!

I love, love, love it!

I picked up 2 seedless beauties the other day for only $2.99 each!

When I got home from the gym yesterday, Chris was cutting up half of one!  I could smell it when I walked in!

I had decided while at work that I would make a watermelon salad.

Here's what I threw together:

Watermelon, Tomato, Onion & Blueberries
With a little bit of balsamic vinaigrette.

I let it sit overnite in the fridge so all the flavors & juices would blend together.

I am just now trying it for my work lunch ~~ Holy Yum! 

The only thing that might make it over-the-top is some pungent cheese!!!  (Guess I know what we'll be picking up at the store this weekend...along with more almond milk!)

Happy Summer Eating!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog