Monday, September 26, 2011

10th Annual Pink Ribbon Society Breast Cancer Awareness Tea


The link above will take you to a Northwest Indiana Times article about the Pink Ribbon Society Breast Cancer Awareness Tea that I attended yesterday, with some 700 other guests!!  My cup runneth over because I was able to get 9 other ladies to attend with me and fill an entire table! 

This was my fourth Tea, with my long-time friend, Deb, who has joined me every year!  It is our thing!!

Deb's daughter, Peyton, joined us years 2 and 3.  While Deb's mom, Andrea, has joined us years 3 and 4.  My friend Kim joined us 2 & 4 (should have been there year 3, also, but had to back out that day).  This year we added 3 more high school friends (Nikki, Nicole and Becky) plus another mom (Nicole's mom, Roz) and my friend from the gym, Mary. 

I thank, from the bottom of my heart: Kim, Deb, Andrea, Nikki, Nicole, Roz, Becky, Mary and Mikki (who had to cancel at the last minute). 

Roz & Nicole
Andrea & Deb

Kim & Becky

Mary & me

Me & Kim

Me, Kim & Nikki


So, I hope that the ladies will carry on the tradition next year (I plan to be living in Colorado). I will sure miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog