Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Recipes

I simply adore cooking, mostly baking, with fall flavors ~~ pumpkin, especially!  Since Friday was the official first day of Fall, I decided to head into the kitchen for some Kitchen Witchery!!!  I made 2 new recipes on Friday (baked chicken & acorn squash plus pumpkin cranberry muffins) and a third on Sunday (pretzel-topped sweet potatoes).  WOW!  All completely delicious, if I do say so myself!

Chris wants the chicken and acorn squash to be a regular and I couldn't agree more!  A local produce market has the squash for 49¢/lb, so I will be heading there this week.


Pretzel-topped Sweet Potatoes

Baked Chicken & Acorn Squash




Here is our "First Day of Fall 2011" tablesetting

Fall-flavors and decorating plus Witches Brew


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog