Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Gains vs Losses

What I will miss from Longmont:
            Hot air balloons
            Prairie dogs
            Coyote howls
            Quiet
            More than 1 bathroom
            Our own washer & dryer
            Starry skies
            Longs Peak 
La Vita Bella coffeeshop
            Fit Chick Express
 
 
What I will gain in Denver:
            City Park and Lake views
            Exploring new neighborhood
            No long drive home
            Different view of the Rockies
            City life
            Radiator heating (this should be interesting!)
            Yet, another chapter in my life’s adventure
 


2 comments:

  1. What you will miss - at least you had a chance to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am grateful for the opportunity to have lived in Longmont, for the people I have met and the friends I have made, for the memories Chris and I have created.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog