Thursday, July 3, 2014

Solo Boot Camp Times Two

Today, I taught my first solo bootcamp class at Fit Chick Express!
 
I took the class at 6AM.
 
Then returned to teach the 8:30 and 9:30 ~
I was energized, to say the least!!!
 
I did most of both classes along with the Chicks ....thereby, getting almost 3 under my belt by 10AM!!
 
I feel confident that I brought enthusiasm, motivation, energy (in spades!!)!  I believe the ladies like my style.
 
They were Fireworks today!  I can't thank them (and the owner of FCE, Angie) for letting me do what I love! 
 
(One day...soon...I will even get paid for it!)
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I knew you could do it! Would you ever have imagined when you started taking classes at L.A.Boxing that you would one day be teaching similar classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NEVER! I wish a UFC Gym was closer to me here! I absolutely love their concept!! I hope to find something as close to it as possible!! Or, hell, I might just make the drive! Paul said he will speak with them on my behalf, too!

      Delete

Search This Blog