Monday, July 28, 2014

OItNB

So, yeah, we are a little late to the party, but we are now anxiously awaiting the Season 3 release of
 
Orange Is the New Black
 
My mom gave us access to her Netflix account when she was visiting, so the three of us watched a few episodes.  Then, my mom and I watched one episode in Florida together and she caught a few more the day I was on the boat!!! 
 
Chris and I finished both seasons the other day and a little online searching returned no date for the third season.
 
Anyone know when that will be?!? 
 
In the meantime, the three of us are going to watch Breaking Bad.  After watching just the pilot episode, I can see why this took off.  It shouldn't take us all that long to watch the series, as we won't have cable or satellite when we move to Denver.  We are going to have internet and see if a digital antenna will give us the local stations.  Therefore, we will be aficionados of Netflix ~ I see binge watching of Weeds in our future!!!
 


4 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that OItNB will be showing sometime in 2015. Pretty specific hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and p.s. I love Netflix - I hardly ever watch my cable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't have satellite in the new place (not allowed on the buildings) and we don't intend to get cable!!! We are going to use the internet, our Roku, my mom's Netflix account and, hopefully, a digital antenna for some local stuff like news!

      Delete
    2. Also, Tom shared a website with us and you can watch so many shows, to include HBO!! www.usdrama.net Check it out!!!

      Delete

Search This Blog