Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Making Strides

This week I have taken the step toward future employment in the City!  I have applied for two Group Fitness Instructor jobs, one with the City/County of Denver and one with a company called Medifit.  I also applied for a part-time (2 days a week) gig as a front office/medical assistant for an office specializing in obesity. 
 
My goal is to work a job or two in fitness, plus part-time at a plastic surgery, dermatology or medical spa practice. 
 
I want to have multiple streams of income, so I am going to brainstorm other opportunities, ones related to the things in which I am most interested:  health and wellness, blogging, Halloween, travel and food experiences.
 
And, of course, I want to volunteer.  I have already attended the volunteer orientation for The Center and I am getting to know many of the people thru Chris, so I believe I will see what role I can fill there. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I hope you finally get a job in a field you Love! All of those jobs seem right up your alley. Positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my beautiful friend! I haven't heard anything for any of them...yet! I also applied for an Office Coordinator job at Out Front Colorado, an LGBT magazine here in Denver!

      Delete

Search This Blog