Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Funk

I don't know what is up with me, but I am in a funk. 

Maybe it's the fact that our weather has me feeling a bit trapped, indoors.

Maybe it's because I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with life stuff.

Maybe I should pull out my calendar to see if it is just PMS!

I haven't been to the gym since Thursday and I only made it 2 times last week, so I know that is part of it.  My belly flab is mocking me!!! 

I wish airline tickets for Key West would come back in the $650 range that I missed out on several weeks back!

I wish I didn't have relocating to Key West on my mind, when we have been pretty settled on Boulder.

I am hopeful that next Wednesday, March 20th, Ostara, the first day of Spring, will find me in a better place. 

That the cocoon will begin to shed; my funk begin to dissipate.

And, I still have to do our damn taxes!

UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog