Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SPIN Nightclub




Chris & I, along with our friends, Bart & Bobby, are going to SPIN Nightclub to see Pandora Boxx and The Princess from RuPaul's Drag Race!  This will be my & Chris's first time at SPIN.  We have wanted to go in the past to see Ru's queens, but haven't ever had anyone to go with and we just never felt comfortable heading there on our own.  Well, while at my birthday bash, we learned that Bart & Bobby are going and they asked if we wanted to go, too!  Yippee!!!

A new experience and some fun times to be had!!!!

We got the VIP Meet & Greet tix...I have no idea what to expect.  Bart & Bobby said we are going to get in line by 9PM!  And the show doesn't even begin until midnite!  Can you say long nap Saturday afternoon in preparation?!?  

Now, to figure out how to dress for this "occasion"!!!  Chris suggested I do steampunk!  Perhaps... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog