Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Awesome 80's 40th Birthday Bash



Welcome to my Totally 80's party!!!




Jelly bracelets, Rubik's cubes, Pop Rocks and question cards from Trivial Pursuit 1980's edition, along with a copy of my invitation.
Balloons secured with 2 cassette tapes!


We hung 1980's album covers along with handmade posters.

This one was made specifically for the men's room!!!
Extras in the ladies' room
Your hosts
My husband/DJ as Adam Ant

Jeremiah Dudek & Carol Palmer




Cheeky!!!
Carol Palmer & Mary Beth Easton ~ 2 of my coworkers from Walmart in the early to mid 1990's

Joe Rincon, a friend and former co-worker from HIDTA
Mary Knight, my friend and boxing partner at LA Boxing Merrillville


Some of the WPG girls ~ Beth, Caroline & Jill
Bobby Binford & Bart Botkin (Bart and I graduated high school together ~ CPHS Class of 1990!)
My DJ...hard at work ~~ the ENTIRE nite!!
The Ogles ~ Marcy & Chad


Business in the Front, Party in the Back!!
Some of the guys of WPG ~ Chad, Paul & Jason
My aunt, Nita
My Girls from my years at Criminal Probation
Ingrid, Christine & Erin
The Mareks ~ Sandra & Dave (Dave & I briefly worked together at HIDTA)

The Phelps's ~ Melissa & Adam (Adam is another CPHS Class of 1990 alum!)
The Millers ~ Lisa & Chad
The Wittens ~ Denise & Dan (Dan went to high school with me & Chris; graduated CPHS 1989)
My crazy uncle, Mark.  The borrowed hair really was a flashback to the 1980's for him!
Mike McDowell ~ our friend and the Founder of the Indiana Ghost Trackers (the organizers of our favorite Halloween parties!)


Hot, Hot, Hot


"Let's Get Physical!"


Dave Marek & Troy Wilkey ~ recognized one another from their first jobs @ McDonald's about 25 years ago!
 



THE place to have been Saturday, May 19, 2012


My friends & family were generous with their creativity, time and gifts (even tho I specifically requested NO gifts on the invite)!!!  For those who joined in my revelry, THANK YOU!!  (For those who didn't... you really missed out!)

2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are great!! Love the Gag me with a spoon poster, my Dad and Uncle are huge Zappa fans and I grew up on Valley Girl! Emily L

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Okay, fine, for sure, for sure, she's a Valley Girl and there is no cure!!!"
    Thanx, Emily!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog