Friday, March 30, 2012

March Showings Bring April Offers


Junk Gypsies

We have 2 more showings to round out the month.  That will be 6 total for the month of March.  Could tonite's or tomorrow's be THE one???  We are hopeful.

Better get crackin' on rentals fo reals!  Being prepared is key to getting results, right?

Heard some information from a trusted co-worker today that further cements my decision to leave this place in my glitter dust!  It is sometimes hard to believe how much goes on behind my back ... and how much those "in charge" are behind some of it!  (The Director clearly believes his "assistant" is to be trusted, when, in fact, she is the biggest gossip in this place!!!  She is one of those people who must have everyone like her, so she goes out of her way to be on the side of whomever she is speaking with at that given moment.  Then she will take the opposite position when she is talking to the person about whom she was just talking with the other person!)

Hoping to get a few hours of yardwork in this weekend.  Planned to hit it first thing tomorrow morning, but then we were asked to have the house available from 12:15 - 2:15 (large window, I know, but what can you do?!).  We can get 2 hours in tomorrow evening and a couple/few more Sunday.  While I may not get all of the backyard beds weeded, I will make a good size dent!!  We also need to buy top soil and grass seed for half of the front yard...but that project may wait until the following weekend, we'll see.  I hope some of our lilacs have begun to bloom ~~ love them!  I want a bunch for in the house and maybe my desk at work!!  The smell is so delicious!!  (If ours aren't blooming, I may sneak to my aunt's and cut some of hers...besides, she has the purple ones I love best, anyway!!) 





Hard to believe March has come to an end.  I think it came in like a lamb ... and perhaps is leaving like a lamb.  Love this unseasonably warm and calm start to Spring in NWI!!!

Until next month...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog