Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Shared Wisdom ~ From Me and the Universe

I get emails from "The Universe" daily.  They are very inspirational, thoughtful and thought-provoking.  Here is what I got today:
 
Jennifer, you are the one who was sent to make a difference, to be a bridge, to light the way, by living the truths that have been revealed to you, so that others might do the same.

So now you know why you've always seen the world so differently than others.

To help,
    The Universe
 
That got me thinking...
 
I have a friend who has called me her muse.  She looks to me as a sort of life coach.  WOW!  That is a huge compliment.  I don't set out to light the way; I just like to share the "wisdoms" I find along the way, so that we might all become enlightened, less burdened, slightly less stressed, more happy, live with joy & wonder, be present in our lives, enjoy our loved ones even during the trying times (or especially during those times).
 
I have made it a practice to surround myself with positive and healthy people, images, messages.  I guess I do have a "goal" (more or less) of bringing that philosophy to others. 
 
Am I leading by example?  I hope so.  Tho, I am not intending to be a leader, merely a messenger, I am happy to lead the charge, light the fire, clear the path, like the Greek goddess, Artemis, through the forest, for any who may be willing to follow.
 
I will never proclaim to have the answers to life, love, marriage, family, friendship, health, wellness.  I love to read and I love to share what I learn along MY journey, knowing that others before me & along side me have similar journeys and their knowledge can be helpful to many of us.
 
These days, it seems pretty easy for just about anyone to put together a blog or website, maybe get a book deal (or self-publish), as a self-proclaimed life coach, or whatever euphemistic title of one's choosing.  True, some get an "education" and "certification", but I don't know what the real qualifications are for such branding.  Maybe, one day, I will combine my life experiences, my fitness & wellness work and my sincere interest in promoting joy, happiness, wholeness & authenticity into a career.
 
What will I call myself?  What will my business card say?  How will my website/blog "About Me" section describe what I "do" for others?
 
In the meantime,
I am a fellow traveler, meeting new people and making friends along the way, striving to be joyful and authentic each day, keeping my health and happiness a top priority and sharing what I learn along my personal journey, in the spirit of compassion, understanding and love.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog