Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anticipating Autumn

Our favorite season is FALL!  Love it like no other around the Mojica household! 


The most pumpkins I have ever collected!!!!

My very own Sincere Pumpkin Patch (sign made for me by my honey!!)
We have many year-round decor that is Fall-inspired.  With our move into the rental house, which is located smack-dab in nature, we are going to add even more autumn touches to our everyday decorating style.  

This morning, I did some searching on Better Homes & Gardens for ideas.  Let me share some gorgeous pics I snagged from their site.

I love having mums, pumpkins and coleus in planters for our entry!
Keeping this in mind for the one flowerbox outside our bedroom at the rental.
My next pumpkin patch will include a wheel barrow for a display similar to this one!!
Love this idea for bringing the outdoors in!
As if I needed another reason to buy pumpkins...but I cannot refuse the white ones!
We usually have Indian corn displayed on our garage..this Fall, I think it will be on the deck at the rental.
Funky-shaped pumpkins, different color pumpkins...I love them ALL!!
There are some built-in shelves in the rental, I believe I will buy some small pumpkins and display them this way!

I am itching to get in to the "new" place to decorate!  It is going to be a busy time for us as we close on our house September 15th and that is the day we get the keys to the rental house.  There will be plenty of cleaning at the new place before we bring in our stuff...and then we will begin the work of Fall decorating ~~ soon to be followed with our Halloween madness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog