Friday, February 24, 2012

Look What Cupid Brought

Kennedy Harper Lee
6 lbs, 9 oz
19.75 "
10:34P Valentine's Day 2012

Our newest baby goddess...aka our niece, Kennedy, arrived just in time to share her birthday with her Uncle Chris!!!  She waited inside her mama, my younger sister Kelley, for 3 days after her due date, just to be Uncle Chris's special birthday gift in 2012!!

Isn't she just adorable?!  Pretty in Pink!!  The same size as her (pink) giraffe!

We sent her an outfit with pretty skulls.  She is still too tiny for it, but my sister will send me pics the moment Kennedy can wear it!!! 

Check out the goddesses:
Shyla Lynn holding Kennedy Harper!  Look at Shy's big smile and those delicious cheeks!!!  When Cody, Kennedy's daddy, wanted "his turn" with the baby, Shy did NOT want to let her go!  I believe it went a bit like this:
S: "My Kennedy"
C: "My Kennedy"
S: "No, my Kennedy"
C: "No, I am her daddy"

I think Shyla will be like Kennedy's big sister, more than her cousin.  Wish I lived closer to see that relationship develop and bloom in person.  I love these girls!  They have Aunt Jennie's heart, no doubt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog