Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas to the Mojicas!

We are attending our first ever UFC live event!!!  On January 28, 2012, at the United Center in Chicago, we get to see Rashad Evans and Michael Bisping .... AND EDDIE WINELAND!  Eddie is the real reason behind going to this particular event.  We know him from our gym, LA Boxing Merrillville, and look forward to cheering for him in person.  It is going to be an incredible experience!!!

I cannot wait!!! 

And the owners of Fight Chix, Elisabeth & Jacob Nuesser, will be there, too.  Hoping to meet one or both of them!  I will, of course, be wearing one of my (three!!) Fight Chix tees! 
Along with my pink brass knuckles necklace!
Yep ~ that's me.  Modeling a FC tee, so I could get a free one!!


Got us Lower Level, Section 111, Row 18, Seats 7 & 8!!  That is the level just behind the floor seats!  WooHoo!  Not nose-bleed section, like when we went to see the Chicago Blackhawks. 

Unfortunate update:  Eddie Wineland has dropped out of his fight!  Ankle injury.  I am disappointed, to say the least, but we intend to have a great time!  Looking forward to meeting the Fight Chix owners and attending the first UFC fight on FOX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog