Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Goals ~~ How Did I Do??

I looked back at my blog post at the end of 2010 for my 2011 To Do List. 

Here are the things I maintained:
-Tweaking our diet
-Switching up my workout
-Vacations
-New recipes
-Building our savings
-Operation: Sell This House

Here are the few things I didn't reach:
-Monthly massages
-Volunteering
-Submitting our tees & slogans

And one area in which I want to get better:
-Creativity

Seems I did pretty well, if I do say so myself!  And without really referring back to my blog post! 

Now, to come up with my 2012 list!!  All of the "goals" I met in 2011 will continue into 2012.  I would like to volunteer, at least, once in the new year.  And I will try to always find ways to be creative!

Wishing everyone a magnificent and magical 2012!!

(If the Mayans are right, this could be our last, ya know?!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog