Friday, December 3, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

as the wonderful gals of Junk Gypsies would say!!!  I love the JG ladies and their sense of style & substance!  I have been a fan for years, treating myself to necklaces, bangles and a tee!! 

I am a Fan on Facebook and they have been having the most fun & hilarious contests.  The "funniest Christmas gift you ever received" had me almost crying while reading the comments cuz I was laughing so hard!!!  There have been "what is your favorite southern pie" and "tell us about your jalopy". 

This morning's was "what is your favorite Christmas movie?  and what is your fave quote from that movie?"  I have many favorite Christmas movies (White Christmas, Scrooge, Elf, Nightmare Before Christmas, Rudolph and all the Rankin-Bass shows ... just to name a few!!).  Off the top of my head, I answered the contest with Elf and the line "SANTA!!  I know him.  I know him."  Winners are picked at random and throughout the week I have seen "Jennifer" several times ... only to NOT see my last name to follow.  When I came back to FB a bit later, I discovered MY name as the WINNER!!! 


$10 Junk Bucks


What a huge surprise!  What a holiday miracle!  I immediately called my honey to let him know and he was almost as happy for me as I am!  (I love that man!!!)

Now the hard part ~~ deciding what I want to use my $10 toward!!!  They have many items with crowns and I just know that I will be choosing one of those items cuz this girl is a crown fanatic!!

Hoping you have a Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner kind of day!!! 

Please check out the Gypsies ~~ I guarantee you will love their wares and their words!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog