Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When Life Gives You Snow

Well, the weather forecast called for mixed precipitation all day, which would turn into all snow, blanketing us with anywhere from 3 to 6 inches of the fluffy white stuff.  So, I decided that today would definitely be another "lunch at my desk-don't leave the office until you have to" day. 

Usually, this entails reading my current library book.  But, today, I figured I would go CRAZY and ... also paint my nails!  Most of you don't know this, but I tend to only paint my toenails b/c my fingernails just chip too quickly and/or I mess them up almost immediately!  My toenails, however, they stay great for weeks (seriously, sometimes I am too lazy to remove the polish!). 

I am now sporting my new Wet n Wild Disturbia.

Side note: at present my toenails are polish-less, so I am the complete reverse of what I said above.  Hmmmm...don't think the irony of the nail color name is lost on me at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog