Friday, July 20, 2012

Adventurous

 
I think July has been a month of adventure for me.  Not in the traditional sense, perhaps, where I am taking up rock-climbing or white water rafting...but rather, stepping out of my comfort zone.

Let's take tonite, for instance....going on the ferris wheel at Navy Pier is something I said I would never do!  I decided that it would be something fun (yet, equally terrifying) to do with our nephew during his Chicago visit and I am just going for it! 
Just look at it ~~  YIKES!


And getting out in the street to dance on the 4th of July counts, too!  Right?!?  Yes, I had imbibed on a couple wine coolers, but, hey ~ no other group around us had anyone out there! 

Heading up to Chicago on yet another week nite to celebrate International Drag Day AND going as a guy  ~~ you've got to give me those, as well!! 

Getting my booty outside for the new circuit class and flipping SEMI TIRES!!! 

AND, the month is not over .... who knows what I might find to do in the next 10-11 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog