Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Costume Contest WINNER!

I have won my first ever costume contest!!!  WooHoo!!!  I entered a drawing by Rowdy Maui on Facebook by submitting a past Halloween photo of me & Chris.  AND it won!!!  I get a $50 gift certificate to use on Rowdy Maui goods!!  I love their tees ~~ such fun!!

Negligence & Malpractice!!

This was the Winning Photo!!


This one I display at Halloween!

We almost NEVER wear couple's costumes.  In 2006, Chris wasn't feeling very "inspired", so I put these looks together for us.  Complete with real toe tags from our county morgue!!!  Chris "bloodied" up his bone saw and my hypodermic needle!!  It is actually one of MY favorite Halloween costumes (for me) and I wore it again in 2009 (the first year we had 2 costume parties to attend so I got to wear 2 different costumes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog