Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Genesis

I have been mulling around the idea of starting my own blog after diligently reading amazing blogs for many months now.  We all have our own talents and I am hoping to create my own niche right here in the blogsphere (while getting my creative juices flowing).  I devour the food blogs, explore the travel blogs and kickup my heels to the fitness blogs!!  I will share my days, my recipes, my trips, my kids-with-fur, my hopes & dreams ... whatever the wind blows in my direction.  It is my hope that readers enjoy my take on some of my favorite things while here at joy & nostalgia!! 

1 comment:

  1. You stinker!! You didn't tell me that you started a blog. I'm so glad you did. It's a great way for me to keep up with people :)

    Much love to you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog